If you’re a founder who saw a problem in the world, poured your soul into building something that solves that problem, and now need to convince the rest of the world to care as much as you do about your new product…this is your book.
Sound like you? Keep reading…
Planning and writing a compelling website requires intense time and effort. And if marketing + copy aren’t your expertise? You’re probably spending extra time hemming and hawing over what you’re supposed to say, and what information should go where.
Or you’re haphazardly slapping words on a page in frustration — and your sloppy copy is tanking your signup rates.
Websites that Convert fixes both problems. This one-sitting read outlines the exact process I use to plan and deliver conversion-focused web copy that transforms visitors into customers — previously as Calendly’s Director of Marketing, and now for all my B2B SaaS clients.
Once you’ve finished this book, you’ll know the fundamentals of:
- How to create a strong, goal-based website strategy
- How to identify which pages of your site are mission critical, and which you can put on the back burner for later (or cut completely)
- How to get inside your customers’ — or future customers’ — heads, and understand what they really need to hear to sign up for your product
- How to scour the internet for sticky, swipe-worthy website copy — so you don’t have to write from scratch or guess what words to use
- How to actually talk to your customers 1:1 — not near as intimidating as it sounds!
- How to distill all your customer research into the messages your target audience is dying to hear
- How to write website copy that makes people say “Whoa, I need to buy this.”